Our Recent Blogs
Technology has made it possible for us to collaborate, know and learn as never before. KnowledgeWorking helps organisations improve business performance through the innovative and practical use of Knowledge Management, Learning and Collaborative solutions.Our customers include someone of the most prominent companies in Australia.
The company is based in Sydney, Australia was founded by Jeevan Joshi and has an experienced team and roster of partners.
Jeevan is one of the most experienced practitioners of technology based learning and human capital systems in Australia. For over 18 years he has combined a strategic and “hands on” approach to assist organisations understand, design, deliver and improve technology enabled solutions and processes.His expertise is fuelled by his passion for learning, anticipation of technology trends, and a focus on costs effective solutions. Jeevan developed his consulting skills while working for PricewaterHouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, IBM and Deloitte. He has worked in a variety of roles across various industries.as a senior manager, vendor, project manager and consultant, developing strategy and driving implementation.
Customers include Westpac, St George Bank, BT, Bankwest, Telecom NZ, NSW Health, Royal Australasian College of Physicians, Alcoa, Roche Pharma, Centrelink, Coles CPA etc.
Jeevan has a passion for technology based learning and its ability to achieve bottom line results and social change. He is a regular speaker on the conference circuit on emerging trends and the smarter execution of learning and collaboration for business results. Jeevan is the founder of learingcafe.com.au a blog magazine for senior learning professionals.
Jeevan has a Masters in Biochemical Engineering and a MBA (HR) from XLRI, Jamshedpur. He is a non-executive director at the Independent Living Centre NSW, a leading not for profit information, education, and advisory centre for assistive technology.
- Founder of www.learningcafe.com.au a respected and fast growing blog magazine for corporate learning professionals in Australia.
- Presenting at LearnX 2011 in September on “How to get your e-Learning and Organisation ready for the NBN Revolution” and “House of Cards - Introducing and Sustaining Learning Innovation in your Organisation”.
- Presented at the AITD Conference 2011 on “Transitioning your team to e-Learning”.
- Presented at the ACEC 2010 conference on “Potential and Challenges of Serious Games” at Melbourne in April 2010”.
- “Science & Art of Serious Games” – Australasian Interactive Entertainment Conference, Sydney, Dec 2009
- “Serious Games - Potential & Challenges for Higher Education & Beyond” ACEC Digital Diversity Conference, Melbourne, 2010
- Presenting at LearnX 2010 in June 2010 on “Using Business Social Networking to accelerating onboarding”.
- Presented at LearnX Asia Pacific e-Learning Conference 2009 in Sydney on the topic “e-Learning Risk Management: Using Australian Standard 4360 Risk management framework”.
- Presented at LearnX Asia Pacific e-Learning Conference in Melbourne in June 2008 on the topic “e-Learning for Non Profits”.
- Presented on the topic “Building a business case for e-learning” at the Sydney chapter of AITD.
- Improvement reviews of the learning function (business model, technology and process effectiveness).
- Building business acumen and technology capability in the learning function.
- Enterprise e-Learning planning, design and implementation of:
- Web 2.0 based learning technologies.
- Online courses.
- Learning portals
- Communities of practice and online continuing professional development.
- Learning Management Systems – SumTotal, Moodle, Oracle.
- Virtual Classroom platforms and training.
- Business simulations and serious games.
- Transitioning from classroom training to online learning.
- Business analysis and project management.
- Organisational social networking.